Sun, Oct 08|
Jehangir Art Gallery
Art of Seeing - Slow Looking At Art
Let’s pause for a moment and allow ourselves a breather to rejuvenate our senses and calm our mind with ‘ Slow Looking’ and soak in the sensory experience of art.
Time & Location
Oct 08, 2023, 3:30 PM – 4:30 PM
Jehangir Art Gallery, 161B, Mahatma Gandhi Road, Kala Ghoda, Fort, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400001, India
About the Event
Cobalt Blue Foundation and Art of Seeing presents Slow Looking At Art.
Have you been rushing all through this week? Let’s pause for a moment and allow ourselves a breather to rejuvenate our senses and calm our mind with ‘ Slow Looking’ and soak in the sensory experience of art. Join us for this mesmerising experience of art with author and storyteller Sundeep Verma as he takes you through an epic journey into the world of art. The 'Art of Seeing' weaves knowledge, emotion, and hands-on experience, revealing a truly beautiful world of art.
About Art of Seeing:
Sundeep & Ruchi invented Art of Seeing to make art more accessible and meaningful for people.
About Your Host:
Sundeep Verma, with leadership experience at Ogilvy, Grey Worldwide, and Omnicom Group, is an author, graphic novelist, and storyteller. He holds a Master's in Narrative Environment Design from Central Saint Martins College, UK. Sundeep is renowned for his contributions in storytelling, mythological studies, and art psychology through workshops and talks.
About The Organisation:
Cobalt Blue Foundation (CBF) is a dynamic community organization that ignites imaginations, nurtures creativity, and passionately fosters public engagement, conducts innovative research, and promotes thought leadership in Storytelling, Mythology, and Expressive Arts. It serves as a vibrant hub for like-minded individuals celebrating culture, art, and stories.
Free to attend with registration.
Date: 8th October. 2023.
Time: 3:30 PM - 4:30 PM
Venue: Jehangir Art Gallery, Kala Ghoda, Fort, Mumbai.
*Please note: This program is independently organised, managed and delivered by Cobalt Blue Foundation and not by Jehangir Art Gallery, neither it is a venue partner.*
In case of any query please contact the CBF organisation directly or visit: www.cobaltbluefoundation.com
1. Tickets are non-refundable. Tickets are transferrable with intimation to the organisers.
2. The ticket does not include the entry charge of the museum.
3. In case of cancelled events due to unforeseen circumstances, natural calamities, weather or venue policies no refund will be provided.
4. In case of cancellation of the event by the organisers or host, the refund will be provided minus the ticketing partner charges.
5. All the contents are copyrights of Cobalt Blue Foundation and the Facilitator(s).
6. In case of museum events, events are organised independently and not by the museum, neither museum is a venue partner.
7. For any query please contact the organiser or drop an email to : firstname.lastname@example.org
8. For any further information, please visit: www.cobaltbluefoundation.com
9. Organizers hold the right to deny late entry to the event.
10. Venue rules apply.