Experience the mesmerising story of the brith of the Holy Trinity and it's symbols & meaning for our modern lives.
2nd April. 12:00 - 1:30 PM.
The true story behind the painting of Monalisa as we travel into the streets of 16th century Florence with Leonardo Da Vinci.
16th Jan. Saturday. 12 PM
Discover the story behind India's most provocative & sensual temples of Chandela Dynasty.
17th Jan. Sunday.12 PM
- 29 अक्तू॰ 2023, 12:00 pm – 2:00 pm ISTBengaluru, 49, GF, Manikyavelu Mansion, Palace Rd, Vasanth Nagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560052, IndiaThis weekend let's rejuvenate with art! Unlock the psychology of art, broaden your perspective, and discover transformative insights with us on this creative journey!
- 08 अक्तू॰ 2023, 12:00 pm – 2:00 pmNational Gallery of Modern Art, Sir Cowasji Jahangir Public Hall, Mahatma Gandhi Road, Mantralaya, Fort, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400032, IndiaEmbark on a therapeutic journey into the psychology of art, that explores how visual shapes and colors affect our minds and helps us gain insights into ourselves through the artistic expressions.
- 30 सित॰ 2023, 12:00 pm – 1:30 pmMumbai, Sir Cowasji Jahangir Public Hall, Mahatma Gandhi Road, Mantralaya, Fort, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400032, IndiaThis weekend let's rejuvenate with art! Unlock the psychology of art, broaden your perspective, and discover transformative insights with us on this creative journey!
- 23 सित॰ 2023, 12:00 pm – 1:30 pmNational Gallery of Modern Art, Jaipur House, Shershah Rd, near India Gate, Delhi High Court, India Gate, New Delhi, Delhi 110003, IndiaEmbark on a therapeutic journey called 'Art of Seeing'. Explore the psychology of art, decode artists' emotions through their works, and engage in enlightening, joyful activities.
- 05 दिस॰ 2020, 12:00 pm – 1:30 pm GMT-5Virtual Story WalkFrom Miniature Paintings, Madhubani, Warli, and Southern temple art forms to the palaces of Rajasthan, Krishna, and his stories have been immortalized through generations. Take a trip through India through her most beloved God via her most famous art: Krishna Through Art.
- 19 सित॰ 2020, 2:00 pm IST – 20 सित॰ 2020, 5:00 pm ISTOnline WorkshopLearn the concepts behind the art of writing ancient mythological stories with illustrations examples, anecdotes, and discover why your own life is a mythological tale through this highly interactive and intensive workshop. Duration: 2 Days I 3 Hours Each Day
- 26 अग॰ 2020, 10:30 am – 12:00 pm GMT-4Interactive WebinarNatya Shastra is an ancient Indian reflection on the art of dancing. Mythologically, it is said to have come down straight from the Lord of Dance: Shiva. Join us on this wonderful interactive webinar to understand the beauty of this ancient concept.
- 23 अग॰ 2020, 10:30 am – 12:30 pm GMT-4WebinarLearn about the foundation, culture and concept of world's first human civilisation that flourished around the Indus river and discover its fascinating pottery, craft, and seals. Do you know why they were called the water benders? Stay cool as we bring you the foundation of the world that we know.
- 16 अग॰ 2020, 2:30 pm – 4:00 pm GMT-4Live Interactive Storytelling ExperienceWitness the sensuality of the bodies and various positions of Kamasutra carved on the outer walls of the temples in Khajuraho. It is said, that these carvings were designed to purify the devotee's passions before entering. Get mesmerized with the unique Chandell dynasty aesthetics during this walk.
- 16 अग॰ 2020, 12:30 pm – 2:00 pm GMT-4Live Interactive Storytelling ExperienceWitness the majesty of the ancient Indian sculpturists and artists as they carve the giant mountains and create giant gods out of rough stones without a single joint. Let's take you through the fascinating caves of Elephanta Island near Mumbai. A UNESCO World Heritage Site.